Create, plan and transfer a duplicate of your WordPress files and database. Duplicate and move a site from one location to some other quickly. This is Duplicator Pro
What is the difference between your regular version and the Pro version?
Duplicator Free is wonderful for when you wish to backup smaller sites with an as-needed basis. Pro is useful to those people who wish to be able to online backup their site regularly, have bigger sites or require burning to the cloud.
Main features are contained in the Duplicator Pro version
- Backup Data files & Database. The core functionality of the product. A backup captures a whole WordPress site – both files and the database – and creates two simple data files. These two data files that may be easily copied or transferred and then extended to revive your site in a fresh domain, fresh web host, or used to revive your site to the same location.
- Directory Filters. You can specify certain web directories you don’t want relating to the backup. Helpful when you have non-essential plugins or mass media that take up a great deal of space.
- Database Desk Filters. You can specify certain database tables to ignore in the backup.
- Migration Wizard. Duplicator Pro carries a very easy to use wizard you use for performing an instantaneous backup.
- Schedules. You are able to specify multiple back-up schedules. They can run daily, weekly, regular on different times and focus on different storage space locations.
- Custom Templates. Templates enable you to designate what goes into a package. For instance if you would like one bundle to always ignore a certain website directory, you could designate that in a template.
- Cloud Storage. Allow the backing up of deals to the Dropbox and FTP in local storage space and you will be growing this to Amazon S3 and more.
- Queued Handling. Because you might have multiple schedules going off at the same time as well as the possibility of a manual package builds, queued up and prepared one after another.